Remke has been manufacturing electrical connectors in Chicago for over 50 years. Our only mission is to deliver industrial-strength cord connectors, wire mesh grips and molded connectors to our customers. This is the only thing we do all day, every day and this focus has created one of the largest and most diverse lines of electrical connectors available today...literally we have thousands of electrical connectors to choose from.
Being in business for over 50 years has given Remke the opportunity to build a lot of long term relationships with our customers, distributors and reps – for which we are truly thankful. But when your company isn't as big as the 'other guys'... well, in all honesty, you need to find other ways to stand out from the competition. So for awhile now we've been talking to folks, asking questions, doing a lot of listening and taking their feedback to heart to help us answer the question What sets Remke apart from others?
- Sole Focus on Connectors
- Depth of Line –standard products in stock, unique & hard-to-find connectors
- Flexibility – proprietary engineered solutions, product modifications & adaptations, custom packaging, kitting and private labeling
- Service – low minimums, free design assistance, rush orders & short order turnaround times, customized products and real people always available on the phone to help
Add to that...Made in America. This is important to us. It isn’t a slogan – it’s why at least 95% of our products are manufactured in our Illinois facility. We’re keeping the jobs in the USA and we’re shipping product to you from Chicago –not somewhere overseas.
- At Remke customers are not just an account number – they are people we go the extra mile for.
- At Remke you get humans on demand – we're not some big, impersonal conglomerate. We're a mid-sized company that's big enough to get the job done but small enough to take your business personally.
- At Remke we embrace a code of ethics. Fair, honest, competitive prices and quality products that provide value for your money.
Remke Today and Tomorrow...bringing you industrial-strength electrical connectors with personalized service, order flexibility and custom solutions.