Time Mark Corporation
Since 1972, Time Mark has been proudly engineering, manufacturing and assembling our quality products from our manufacturing facility in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Time Mark Corporation products are distributed throughout the United States and exported to an expanding international customer base. Standard catalog products are marketed through a combination of local distributors, Time Mark representatives, and direct sales personnel. Time Mark products are marketed under two trade names: “Time Mark”, which includes the basic lines of industrial controls, and “Signaline”, which is a recognized brand name for all of our timing devices.
Time Mark Corporation products include:
- 3-Phase Monitors - Time Mark is a world leader in the design and manufacturing of 3-phase sensing devices. Included in the product line are reverse phase detectors, phase loss sensors, and phase unbalance sensors.
- Time Delay Relays - A full line of industry standard time delay relays are manufactured under the "Signaline" trade name.
- Current Monitors - Both single-phase and 3-phase models are available to sense over and under current conditions. Current transformers are also available.
- Voltage Sensors - AC and DC models are available to sense over voltage, under voltage, and voltage band.
- Pump/Motor Load Controls - Submersible pump load sensors, sewage lift station controls, liquid level controls and sensors, and motor load monitors are standard.
- Special Controls - Capacitor trip devices, power supplies and power factor regulators; two hand safety control.
Time Mark Corporation is actively engaged in the design, manufacturing, and production of special control devices under private label to OEM customers. Some are variations of existing Time Mark products while others have unique designs.
Time Mark Corporation's socket mounted products are warranted unconditionally for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase. Simply return the item to Time Mark postage paid and they will repair or replace it. No questions asked.