Trachte, LLC is a recognized leader in the manufacture of pre-assembled, transportable, fire resistant, equipment shelters & packaged buildings for electrical substations, aviation, telecommunications, defense, public utilities, pump stations, control houses, wastewater, and other definite purpose applications where there is a demand for a premium quality, cost-effective solution to the well known issues of on-site construction and integration of complex electro-mechanical systems.
Modular and expandable, – completely pre-assembled, pre-packaged buildings, shelters and large format enclosures are available in transportable sizes from 6’x 6’ up to 30’ x 72’ with an interior floor to ceiling height of up to 10’+ .
Engineered to meet your specific requirements for floor and roof loading, emi/rfi factors, seismic category, wind load values, fire ratings, and thermal performance packages for locations from Arctic to Tropical.
Walk-In shelters & buildings are factory complete with all electrical, HVAC, lighting, humidity control, fire suppression / detection, security systems, Telco/data ports, cable trays, battery rooms, - etc. All buildings and shelters can be fitted with customer specified equipment and proprietary systems.
- Electrical Control Buildings
- Sub-Station – “Power House”
- Power Distribution & drop-in modules
- Fiber Optic Hub shelters
- Airport Equipment & Nav shelters
- Switchgear & Motor Control shelters
- Pump Houses
- Skid Mounted Portable Labs
- Mechanical Rooms (core modules)
- Metering & Instrumentation Facilities
- Oil & Gas Applications
- Critical UPS & Generator Shelters / Modules
- WWTP – (FRP option)
- Cellular & Microwave Sites
- Emergency & Proprietary Radio Shelters
- Remote Monitoring Stations
- Medical Equipment Rooms (modules)
- Equipment Penthouses (roof or wall mount)
- Transportable Repair & Maintenance Shelters
TRACHTE is "the best of both worlds" integrating the permanence and flexibility of site-built construction with the quality and project management of factory-built prefab modular shelters. Don't hesitate to contact TRACHTE today to learn how their shelter solutions clearly stack up against site-built buildings and to quickly provide you with a detailed quotation specific to your needs.