Advanced Linear Devices, Inc. (ALD) develops, manufactures and markets precision CMOS linear integrated circuits. Founded in 1985, ALD continues to be a leading supplier of analog semiconductors to many OEM manufacturers of industrial controls, instrumentation, computers, medical devices, automotive, and telecommunications products.
Based in Sunnyvale, California, ALD is situated in the heart of the Silicon Valley where myriad semiconductor industry firsts continue to outpace the rest of the world. Our staff includes a team of veteran engineers and scientists — many with extensive semiconductor design, technology and manufacturing backgrounds. The company is a global supplier of instrument grade analog CMOS components and systems designed for precision circuit and high reliability applications.
We are also recognized as one of the early analog pioneers and semiconductor innovators with many design firsts to our own credit including: rail to rail operational amplifiers, Function Specific ASIC (Application Specific Integrated Circuits), low charge injection analog switches and EPAD® on-chip electronic trimming.
Our standard linear product line includes a broad selection of:
• Ultra-low Input Signal Power Rail-to-Rail CMOS Operational Amplifiers
• Ultra-low Charge Injection Low Voltage Analog Switches
• Precision CMOS Voltage Comparators with High Output Current Drivers
• Low Drift CMOS Timers with High Discharge Output
• Precision Matched Pair Small Signal N-channel and P-channel MOSFET Arrays
• High resolution Dual Slope Integrating Analog Processors, with dedicated Digital Controllers
• ±5½ Digit DVM (Digital Voltmeter) Boards with or without PC/microprocessor interfaces
Many products offered by the company incorporate its proprietary patented EPAD® (Electrically Programmable Analog Devices) technology for active in-circuit trimming of critical electrical characteristics. These products include EPADÂ® MOSFETS, Dual Slope Analog Processor with on-chip Voltage Reference, DVM (Digital Voltmeter) boards, EPAD® analog voltage comparators, EPADÂ®® operational amplifiers and other EPAD® enabled products. ALD is a focused analog leader committed to innovative design developments using CMOS linear technologies.
Supplier Directory Categories
Advanced Linear Devices, Inc. is listed in these categories: