Austin-Reed Corporation, with headquarters in Austin, Texas, is a complete supply resource, including design and manufacturing support, for a variety of equipment and components related to semiconductor, pharmaceutical/biotech, chemical, solar, academic, and industrial applications.
- Expert knowledge base for component and equipment technology, design, specifications, manufacturing, testing, assembly, and installation
- Accurate quotations returned quickly
- Flexibility to custom design or provide standard components or equipment from recognized manufacturers
- Fully developed drawings and models provided, including custom software applications for product design and configuration
- Product qualifications include ASME, API, UL, SEMI, DOT/UN, ASME-BPE, USDA, FDA, etc.
- PE stamp available for equipment, upon request
Austin-Reed Corporation provides equipment and components in the following categories:
- Tanks & Vessels from 1 – 50,000 Gallons and Field Erected Tanks for all applications
- Tank Accessories including level control, pressure relief, mixer baffles, breather vents, etc.
- Mixers and Agitation Equipment
- Pumps, pump accessories and controls
- Custom design and fabrication of Metal, Fiberglass, and Thermoplastic equipment
- UHP Custom Gas Systems including manifolds, gas sticks, gas panels, Valve Manifold Boxes (VMBs), cabinets and sub-assemblies
- Manufacturing of Chemical Bubblers and Sublimation Equipment
- UHP Stainless Steel tubing, weld fittings, faceseal fittings, compression and sanitary fittings
- Lined Pipe & Fittings, Valves, and Assemblies
- Structures, including mezzanines, walkways, handrails, and platforms
- Custom machining and fabrication in stainless steel and plastics
- Scrubbed Exhaust Systems, including scrubbers, fans, ductwork and controls