When your application calls for engineered wire and cable, coil cords, or cable assemblies, C&M Corporation is the right choice. An integrated manufacturer with over 45 years of market experience, they are the design partner of choice for companies in the Industrial, Military, Multimedia, Medical, Data Collection, and Datacom/Telecom marketplaces.
C&M Corporation's value proposition includes:
- Engineering Design Expertise that cuts across multiple markets and applications.
- Custom Wire and Cable manufacturing featuring a wide range of gauges as well as a material offering that includes PVC, TPE, Polyolefin (Solid and Foam), Polyurethane, PVC alloys, FEP® (Solid and Foam), Kynar®, and Tefzel®
- Custom Coil cord manufacturing highlighted by a product breadth that ranges from consumer to industrial
- Custom Cable Assemblies, both molded and mechanical
- In-house mold tooling design and fabrication
- Low cost labor options
Leading With Engineering
C&M’s broad market experience has created the opportunity for what they call the “cross pollenization” of engineering ideas. For years, C&M has responded to requests for innovative solutions from multiple markets, and their approach to new product design reflects this broad experience. Whether it is the military, industrial, medical, datacom, or multimedia marketplaces, C&M has the product experience required to do the job. Combine this unique engineering perspective with world-class manufacturing capabilities and it is no surprise C&M is a design partner of choice for some of the largest companies in the world.
If you require design support for a new application, need assistance resolving a cable related problem, or simply want to review your cable, coil cord, or assembly designs with a market leader, please contact C&M today!