For more than 40 years, Caton has been the preferred source for High Voltage Connectors and Cable Assemblies. Building on the demands of high profile programs such as AEGIS, PATRIOT and MIL-STAR, Caton has developed the most reliable, High Voltage, Corona-Free cable assemblies and placed this technology into each of our standard designs. The result is a wide range of standard products capable of up to 100 kVDC, Partial Discharge levels as low as 2 Picocoulombs (pC) and up to 19 different pin configurations.
Caton has the experience and ingenuity to provide the best solution to meet your connector and cable assembly needs. Whether its your design or something we design for you; you can rely on Caton to provide the best solution. Caton is registered and certified ISO 9001:2008, AS 9100 Rev C and ITAR.
• Climate controlled assembly area (temperature and humidity)
• Thermoset transfer molding
• Thermoplastic injection molding
• Automatic wire stripping (Schleuniger)
• Vacuum encapsulation
• Multiple conductor cable construction
• Custom part marking (Autoroll pad equipment)
• Military and Defense Systems
Supplier Directory Categories
Caton Connector Corp. is listed in these categories: