Index Sensors & Controls is a leading manufacturer of switches, sensors, and controls for the commercial truck, engine, agricultural, off-road and industrial equipment markets. We specialize in temperature, pressure, and control logic applications. We are proud to supply manufacturers of some of the world's toughest equipment, including Cummins, Caterpillar, John Deere, all makers of Class 8 trucks, and a wide range of specialty original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). Index has operated under an ISO-9000 / QS-9000 compliant quality management system since 1996. We are currently in the process of updating and registering to the ISO-9001:2008 T/S 16949 quality system standard. Index employs continuous improvement and lean manufacturing principles throughout our operation. Since October, 2002, our lean initiatives have reduced inventories by 28% while maintaining on-time deliveries.
• Air Conditioning Controls — Protective controls that extend life and service intervals for air conditioning system by preventing heat and over-cycling damage from improper pressures and voltage. Including: AC-X10 A/C Life Extender, and APAds A/C Protection and Diagnostic System.
• Electronic Temperature Switches — Custom-programmable flexibility and functionality, including multiple outputs, timed switching, blink signals and more. Highly accurate temperature monitoring, control, overtemp warning and shutdown for engines and industrial equipment.
• Mechanical Temperature Switches — Economical, workhorse devices for temperature control temperature and monitoring for engines, hydraulics, and similar applications in on- and off-road vehicles and stationary equipment.
• Pressure Switches — Rugged, long-life switches for pressure control, indication and cutout. Applications include air conditioning, transmission, air pressure, and oil pressure.
• Embedded Control Modules — Flexible "distributed intelligence" modules applying custom-programmed control logic to a variety of potential inputs. Can include user interface panels or keypads.
We have a large variety of configurations with our standard products, but sometimes that isn't enough. If you require something different to suit you needs, just ask. We can review your requirements, ranging from a simple "tweak" of a current product to a full, custom-design.
Supplier Directory Categories
Index Sensors & Controls, Inc. is listed in these categories: