MemsTech manufactures MEMS based sensors, Sensor Modules, and provides Manufacturing Services to most of the major industry segments.
A leading Independent MEMS Company in South East Asia. Head Office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, with wholly owned manufacturing facilities in Singapore, Johor Bahru, and Penang, Malaysia.
MemsTech originated from a 2001 management buyout of Temic Automotive’s silicon accelerometer micro machining wafer fabrication facility in Singapore.
- Pressure Sensor Applications from 0 psi – 200 psi
- Accelerometers in Single and Dual Axis Applications:
- Low Range (2,5,10G) to Medium Range (50G)
- Thermopile Arrays (32*31) and (80*60) for Thermal Imaging Camera and Cores
- Silicon Microphones (2mm2, 1.4mm2, 1.2mm2, < 1.0mm2 Microphone Sensor Die)
- Target Markets are Mobile and Telecommunications, Consumer, Medical and Industrial Applications
- Value Added Proposition:
- Micro-Machining Fab and Packaging Services
- Product Development
- Vertically Integrated Solutions to Customers
MemsTech is one of the fastest growing MEMS companies in the world. MemsTech is perhaps be the only independent MEMS company in the world that will be capable of offering services from design concepts to supplying fully tested products. The company’s forte is the provision of MEMS sensors for a variety of industries including:
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Industrial and Aerospace
- Navigation Systems
- Scientific Analytical Instruments
Strong IP position with 18 patents and trademarks filed and granted.
Memstech is listed in these categories: