Scantek, Inc. is a worldwide leader in sound and vibration instrumentation sales, service, calibration, and rental. They represent the finest products with expert support.
Scantek, Inc. founded in Rockville, MD in 1985, started business as wholly owned subsidiary of Norwegian Electronics, a/s. Now Scantek is a US, employee-owned company, and carries multiple lines. It increased its capability from sales to include all services, a separate NVLAP/NIST accredited calibration laboratory, instrument rental, and acoustical and vibration consulting.
- Interest free payments- Time payments are interest-free. 20% down in 30 days, remaining paid by credit card monthly for 11 additional months.
- Scantek, Inc. Cal Lab now calibrates tapping machines.
- Lower prices on tapping machine rental
- New calibration price structure
- Used instruments for sale. Almost all with full warranty and a full recent calibration. All rental instruments are offered for sale.
- Try an instrument with no obligation. Ask for a loaner. Scantek has loaners available for most instruments they sell. You can use it for about a week at no charge, you only pay for return shipping.
- Need help with systems? Call Scantek's expert staff. They know acoustics and vibrations and measurements. They can help you solve your measurement problem. It is part of their support on their instruments.