Skyworks Solutions, Inc.
Skyworks Solutions, Inc. is empowering the wireless networking revolution. Our highly innovative analog semiconductors are connecting people, places and things spanning a number of new and previously unimagined applications within the automotive, broadband, cellular infrastructure, connected home, industrial, medical, military, smartphone, tablet and wearable markets.
Headquartered in Woburn, Massachusetts, Skyworks is a global company with engineering, marketing, operations, sales, and service facilities located throughout Asia, Europe and North America.
New products are continually being introduced at Skyworks.
For the latest information, visit our Web site at www.skyworksinc.com. For additional information, please contact your local sales office or email us at email@example.com.
The Skyworks Advantage
- Broad front-end module and precision analog product portfolio
- Market leadership in key product segments
- Solutions for all air interface standards, including CDMA, GSM / GPRS / EDGE, LTE, WCDMA, and WLAN
- Engagements with a diverse set of top-tier customers
- Strategic partnerships with all leading baseband suppliers
- Analog, RF, and mixed-signal design capabilities
- Access to all key process technologies: GaAs HBT, pHEMT, BiCMOS, SiGe, CMOS and RF CMOS, and Silicon
- World-class manufacturing capabilities and scale
- Unparalleled level of customer service and technical support
- Commitment to technology innovation
Looking for an exciting opportunity to be part of a company enabling the connectivity revolution and the Internet of Things? Watch our Careers at Skyworks video to find out what it is like to work for such an innovative company directly from Skyworks' employees.
We are committed to the preservation of the environment.