CHOOSE A NEW CAREER AT THE SOLAR INSTITUTE
Whether you want to work for a solar farm or just install your own solar system for your home, the Solar Institute of Nevada is the right place to begin.
81% Growth Rate in 2008 for Solar Systems
The Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA) reporting on growth of the U.S. market said, "More than 18,000 individual PV systems were installed in 2008. These additions totaled 342 MW, of that 292 MW was grid-connected, an 81 percent increase over 2007...". That's an 81% growth rate per year. It is easy to see that there is going to be a need for qualified workers to help sell, design, integrate, and install solare PV systems.
Who should take the Photovoltaic Systems course?
- general contractors and their foremen
- electrical contractors and their foremen
- roofing contractors and their estimators
- general laborers who want to work on solar projects
- homeowners thinking about purchasing a solar system, and anyone with a desire to understand how photovoltaics works and how much they can save.