THERMOCOAX offers its expertise in custom heating and temperature measurement solutions to leading companies within dedicated niche markets on a worldwide level offering tailor made solutions. All the industries on this Earth include THERMOCOAX in their applications, from Spactial programs to electricity through smartphone screens. As we specialize in custom designs, we highly value continuous contacts with our partners. It is essential in maintaining a strong level of added value and continuously improving our solutions. THERMOCOAX Group provides an unmatched combination of engineering and manufacturing capabilities to solve the most complex design and performance requests such as:
• Engineering and full technical assistance at every stage of your project
• Assembly workshops offering semi-finished products as well as full assemblies
• Welding : Laser, Plasma, TIG
• Brazing : torch and vacuum
• Calibration services
• 3D design development
• Computer Aided Thermal and Mechanical Modeling
Our In-house laboratory is equipped to perform all kinds of aging experiments as well as qualifications according to customers' requirements and official standards.
Over 50 countries are covered by THERMOCOAX products. From the basic sensor or heating element to cutting edge applications, expertise is the backbone of our company. Your benefits from using THERMOCOAX Group products: 100% customized solutions; Materials adapted to your specific applications; High reliability products; and Return on investment.
• ISOPAD® Brand — From basic trace heating technologies for piping and vessels all the way to high performance and high temperature applications, ISOPAD® provides you with solutions specific to your requirements. ISOPAD® products made to last and comprise of the highest quality materials. We have a wide range of standard products available and are always open to adapt our designs to fit your needs.
• Thermocouples — THERMOCOAX manufactures a wide range of thermocouples with many advantages in a large number of applications. Most of the THERMOCOAX thermcouples manufactured are a combination of conductors, insulation and metal protective sheath.
• Heating Elements — THERMOCOAX Group provides heaters designed to be shaped and incorporated into heating systems from very simple to more sophisticated applications. They are manufactured in our factories in Europe and in the US with engineering and full technical assistance at every stage of your project, and sssembly workshops offering semi-finished products as well as full assemblies.
• Signal Transmission Cables — With their exceptionnal properties, THERMOCOAX signal transmission cables can be used in the most aggressive media (high pressure, vacuum, corrosive liquids or gases, vibrations, nuclear), offer very high insulation resistance versus temperature, and sustain very high temperatures up to 1200°C.
• Specific Sensors — THERMOCOAX specific sensors are all constructed using the mineral insulated cable technology.
• Sterilisation Units
Supplier Directory Categories
Thermocoax, Inc. is listed in these categories: