Xensor Corporation has been a full-line supplier of motion sensors for standard and custom applications since 1965. Our sensors are designed and manufactured in-house to address low- to high-volume OEM requirements and to withstand even the harshest industrial conditions. Our abilities also extend to repair and maintenance work. In almost all cases we can supply exact drop-in replacements to match even the most unusual sizes. We are also able to make modifications and improvements to existing designs, giving you a customized solution and maximizing sensor value.
Xensor provides the products and services that others cannot. That includes motion sensors in the following technical categories:
- Variable Reluctance: Xensor integrates magnetic pickups and electronics to meet a broad range of industrial needs.
- Hall Effect: Single-, dual-, and triple-Hall Effect sensors support speed, quadrature, direction, and timing measurement, as well as binary position decoding.
- Magnetoresistive: Digitrac, Quadratrack, and other magnetoresistive sensors meet requirements for higher resolution and precision.
- RF: Xensor employs RF for high resolution, stability, and near zero drag, ideal for currency-counting, robotics, and other applications.
- Capacitive: Intended for process control, fluid-level sensing, touch controls, proximity switching, and other applications.