Wireless Force and Load Sensors Datasheets
from OptoForce, Ltd.
3-Axis Force Sensor. The first truly 3 axis force sensor designed to be in direct contact with the surface. Features: Measures slippage and shear forces. Robust design. Safe overload by up to 600% the nominal value. Sensitive silicone surface. High water, acid and heat resistance. Technology. The... [See More]
- Output: Analog Current; Analog Voltage; Digital (optional feature); Wireless (optional feature)
- Force Measured: Tension; Compression
- Force Rating: 33.72 to 360
- Package: Plate / Platform
from Tekscan, Inc.
The Wireless ELF 2 System is a user-friendly, cost-effective load measurement system. This system combines 3 FlexiForce ® WB201 sensors, battery-operated WiFi transmitter (certified 802.11b radio- 802.11b/g/n compatible), and Windows-compatible software*, turning your PC or laptop into a force... [See More]
- Output: Digital; Wireless
- Force Measured: Compression
- Force Rating: 0.9891 to 1000
- Package: Miniature