Vacuum Compatible Linear Bearings Datasheets
from Bishop-Wisecarver Corporation
DualVee ® Vacuum Wheels are linear guide bearings with precision ground 90-degree surfaces for linear and rotary motion applications in vacuum environments and testing chambers. Made of vacuum compatible AISI440C and 304 stainless steel and grease, these guide wheels are capable of ultra high... [See More]
- Bearing Features: Vacuum Compatible
- Special Bearing Materials: Stainless
- Bearing Type: Guide Wheel
- Bearing Diameter: 0.1875
from Schneeberger Inc.
SCHNEEBERGER MONORAIL BM WR/SR stainless steel guideways are designed for applications where common anticorrosion coatings are not sufficient. This is the case if linear guides are used in an environment conducive to corrosion and in processes which cannot tolerate particle generation from... [See More]
- Bearing Features: Clean Room; Lubrication Port; Recirculating Bearings; Vacuum Compatible
- Special Bearing Materials: Stainless; Bearing and Rail Assemblies (optional feature); Corrosion Resistant.
- Bearing Type: Linear Motion Guide
- Bearing Width: 1.85
from Nook Industries, Inc.
EXCEL ™ LINEAR BEARINGS are designed to fit into precision bores, these bearings are self aligning and offer long life. Precision hardened and ground bearing plates with ball conforming tracks are contained in a molded thermoplastic housing. [See More]
- Bearing Features: Self Aligning; Vacuum Compatible (optional feature)
- Special Bearing Materials: Plastic Housing
- Bearing Type: Bushing (Ball)
- Bearing Width: 0.5005