from Cooper Bussmann, Inc.
TVSA Series of transient voltage suppressors are designed to protect electronic circuits from ESD damage. With small, standardized 0201 and 0402 sizes, it ’s easy to implement them into any circuit board design. Features. Silicon based chip. Low capacitance to meet the needs for high speed... [See More]
- Mounting: PCB
- Application: Audio & Video Applications
- Technology: Silicon Avalanche Diode
- Clamping Voltage: 17
Mersen's surge suppression fuses are specially designed to address the protection of Surge Protective Devices (SPD). The surge suppression fuses have been specially designed to withstand 8x20 MicroSec surge pulses without opening, allowing the SPD to react to the surge. All surge suppression fuses... [See More]
- Mounting: Wall/Panel (optional feature); PCB (optional feature)
- Technology: Metal Oxide Varistor
- Device Type: SPD; Single Phase
- Surge Current: 10000
from L-com, Inc.
The HyperLink AL-D15P12DW is designed to provide superior lightning and surge protection for RS-485 control and 12VDC power lines. These protectors incorporate individual protection circuits for the RS-485 control lines and DC power lines. All housed in one weatherproof resistant enclosure. RS-485... [See More]
- Mounting: Plug-in; PCB
- Technology: Metal Oxide Varistor; Gas Tubes
- Device Type: SPD; Dataline & DC Signal
- Application: Data Acquisition; Network Applications; Audio & Video Applications
from RS Components, Ltd.
Type:2-Electrode Surge Arrestor; Voltage Rating:150 VDC; Impulse Discharge Current kA:10; Operating Temperature Range:-40 - +90C; Package:Surface mount; Impulse Spark Over Voltage:500V; Capacitance:1pF at 1MHz; DC Spark Over Voltage:150V [See More]
- Mounting: PCB
- Operating Temp: -40 to 194