Features:Other Vibration Measurement Instruments and Vibration Analyzers Datasheets
from Columbia Research Labs, Inc.
The Columbia Models SR-107RFR and SR-207RFR are precision force balance angular accelerometers. This design makes use of the fluid rotor concept of sensing angular acceleration and in conjunction with the Columbia patented HP suspension system provides the ultimate in reliability and ruggedness... [See More]
- Features: Battery Powered; Printer
- Linear Velocity: 0.1000 to 300
- Acceleration: 0.1000 to 300
- Frequency Range: 1 to 1000
from Ludeca, Inc.
VIBROTIP, an efficient partner to your alignment tool, allows you to quickly determine pre and post alignment conditions. It measures, displays and stores bearing condition, vibration severity, surface temperature, pump cavitation and machine RPM —all in one instrument with built-in sensors. [See More]
- Features: Filters; Water / Dust-proof
- Signal Inputs: Voltage
- Device Type: Instrument / Meter
- Sensor Input: Acceleration; Linear Velocity; Displacement; Temperature