Features:Other Vibration Measurement Instruments and Vibration Analyzers Datasheets
from MTI Instruments Inc.
Only the PBS-4100 automatically collects and records the vibration data, calculates a precise balance solution, and determines the specific balance weights required - and all in one shot, after only one engine run. The high-resolution screen displays a diagram of the engine balance flange, and shows... [See More]
- Features: Event triggered; Self Test / Self Calibrating; Alarms
- Accuracy: 1.00
- Frequency Range: 5 to 10000
- Number Channels: 5
from Ludeca, Inc.
VIBROTIP, an efficient partner to your alignment tool, allows you to quickly determine pre and post alignment conditions. It measures, displays and stores bearing condition, vibration severity, surface temperature, pump cavitation and machine RPM —all in one instrument with built-in sensors. [See More]
- Features: Filters; Water / Dust-proof
- Signal Inputs: Voltage
- Device Type: Instrument / Meter
- Sensor Input: Acceleration; Linear Velocity; Displacement; Temperature