Features:Other Vibration Measurement Instruments and Vibration Analyzers Datasheets
from Columbia Research Labs, Inc.
The Columbia Models SR-107RFR and SR-207RFR are precision force balance angular accelerometers. This design makes use of the fluid rotor concept of sensing angular acceleration and in conjunction with the Columbia patented HP suspension system provides the ultimate in reliability and ruggedness... [See More]
- Features: Battery Powered; Printer
- Linear Velocity: 0.1000 to 300
- Acceleration: 0.1000 to 300
- Frequency Range: 1 to 1000
from MTI Instruments Inc.
Only the PBS-4100 automatically collects and records the vibration data, calculates a precise balance solution, and determines the specific balance weights required - and all in one shot, after only one engine run. The high-resolution screen displays a diagram of the engine balance flange, and shows... [See More]
- Features: Event triggered; Self Test / Self Calibrating; Alarms
- Accuracy: 1.00
- Frequency Range: 5 to 10000
- Number Channels: 5