Self Test / Diagnostics / Self Calibrating Vibration Measurement Instruments and Vibration Analyzers Datasheets
from ifm efector inc.
Diagnostic electronics for vibration sensors, Plastic housing, Combicon connection, Switching output, Analog output [See More]
- Features: Event triggered; Filters; IEPE; Self Test / Self Calibrating
- Frequency Range: 0.0 to 10000
- Displacement Range: 0.0 to 5
- Number Channels: 4
OR34 is the compact real-time multi-analyzer that integrates the best of noise & vibration analysis technology in an ultra mobile instrument. OR34 is the synthesis of the ultimate OR3x technology and OROS' wealth of experience in measurement. Designed to offer the essentials in a professional... [See More]
- Features: Event triggered; Filters; Self Test / Self Calibrating
- Accuracy: 0.01
- Frequency Range: 2000 to 102400
- Number Channels: 2 to 4
from Ludeca, Inc.
VIBROWEB, is the automated solution to an existing route-based CbM Program. The Black Box Technology replaces pre-installed switch boxes, connected to permanently mounted transducers. This dynamic system can be configured and changed in the field to accept a wide variety of sensor technologies. A... [See More]
- Features: Intrinsically Safe (optional feature); Self Test / Self Calibrating; Plug-N-Play
- Signal Inputs: Voltage
- Number Channels: 32
- User Interface: Computer Interface
from MTI Instruments Inc.
The PBS-3300 Vibration Data Acquisition System is a state-of-the-art data acquisition system used to acquire vibration data from rotating machinery such as gas turbine engines, pumps, gearboxes, generators, and APUs. It has been designed as a rugged, rack-mountable instrument and can be installed in... [See More]
- Features: Event triggered; Self Test / Self Calibrating
- Device Type: Instrument / Meter
- Number Channels: 8
- Signal Inputs: Current