Frequency Input Temperature Controllers Datasheets
from OMEGA Engineering, Inc.
bull;. BIG Bright 2.25" (57.2 mm) or 4.00" (101.6 mm) LED Digits. •. Program to Change Colors: RED, AMBER, GREEN. •. Many Input Choices. •. Optional Relays for Alarm and Full PID Control. •. Communications Via Ethernet, RS-232, RS-485, and MODBUS. •. Embedded Web Server. [See More]
- Type: DC Voltage Inputs; Current Loop (Transmitter) Excitation; Frequency Inputs (optional feature)
- Features: Rate Indication/ Control (optional feature); Totalizing (Length or Roll Diameter) Indication/ Control (optional feature)
- Control: Limit; PID (optional feature)
- Form Factor: Chassis
from Autonics USA, Inc.
For over 35 years, Autonics has been satisfying the automation needs of customers using sensors and controls, keeping their machines and production facilities running with a quality and reliability that they can count on. Autonics directly manufactures, with no outsourcing, automation components... [See More]
- Type: Frequency Inputs
- Form Factor: DIN
from Florite International, Inc.
The 900 Series is an economic one loop microcomputer-based instrument incorporating user selectable digital and analog inputs, as well as analog and relay outputs. Other 900 Series features include .005% high accuracy PID, batch, and dose control functions. Additionally, the 900 Series encompasses... [See More]
- Type: DC Voltage Inputs; Current Loop (Transmitter) Excitation; Resistive/ Potentiometer Inputs; Switch / Relay Input; Frequency Inputs; Serial / Digital Input; Fieldbus / Network Input; Screw Terminal
- Control: Limit; Linear; Feedforward; PID
- Controller Type: Laboratory
- Features: PLC; Multi-Function; Datalogger; Is a Chart Recorder; Rate Indication/ Control; Totalizing (Length or Roll Diameter) Indication/ Control
from SAMSON Controls, Inc.
Weather-sensitive heating control guarantees constant temperatures. in all rooms and optimum use of energy. The TROVIS. 5475 District Heating Controller is capable of calculating the. ideal characteristic heating curve from the measured room. temperature, thus eliminating the need to manually set... [See More]
- Type: Current Loop (Transmitter) Excitation; Resistive/ Potentiometer Inputs; Switch / Relay Input; Frequency Inputs
- Form Factor: Chassis
- Control: Limit
- Interface: Digital Front Panel; Computer Programmable