from OMEGA Engineering, Inc.
Economical glass-bulb thermometers are ideal for school and laboratory applications. These general-purpose, easy-to-read white red liquid filling, in a variety of ranges and styles. Their low cost makes them very attractive if glass thermometers are to be purchased frequently. [See More]
- Display / Scale Characteristics: Fahrenheit (optional feature); Celsius/Centigrade (optional feature)
- Divisions: 1
- Range: 0.0 to 230
- Range: -50 to 150
from Century Control Systems, Inc.
The Extech 4510A mini infrared thermometer comes in convenient portable size with a wide temperature range measuring up to 1200 °F (650 °C). The handheld Extech 42510A mini infrared thermometer measures and displays noncontact (infrared) temperature readings at the touch of a button. The... [See More]
- Display / Scale Characteristics: Fahrenheit; Celsius/Centigrade
- Range: -58 to 1200
- Type: Digital Thermometer
- Range: ? to 650
from Fisher Scientific
Thrm Bi-mtl 1 in. Pocket -40/120f. Type: 1 in. diameter (2.5cm) dial, 5 in. long (12.7cm) stem; Ertco No.: EP120F; Range: -40 ° to +120 °F [See More]
- Display / Scale Characteristics: Fahrenheit
- Configuration/ Features: Pocket