Digital Transformer Signal Transformers Datasheets
from D and N Electronics, Inc.
FEATURES: ● MEETS THE PULSE WAVEFORM TEMPLATE OF CCITT 1.430 WHEN RECOMMENDED TRANSFORMER AND CHIP PAIR ARE USED. ● DEVELOPED FOR ENHANCED EMC PERFORMANCE. ● EXCELLENT LONGITUDINAL BALANCE. ● TRANSFER MOLDED PACKAGE. ● LOW OR HIGH FREQUENCY CHOKE OPTIONS AVAILABLE. [See More]
- Other Transformer Types / Applications: Digital
- Center Tap Options: Both Sides
- Winding Turns: Step-Down Transformer
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 70
from Schurter, Inc.
Description. High insulation rating ( >2.2 kVAC) between the primary and the secondary windings. Small coupling capacitances between primary and secondary windings limit transient feedback from the power supply side to the control electronics. Cost optimized design. The defined partial discharge... [See More]
- Other Transformer Types / Applications: Digital; Isolation
- Operating Temperature: -25 to 100
- Center Tap Options: None
- Impedance Ratio: 9