from GE Intelligent Platforms
The IMP3A is the first Freescale Power Architecture QorIQ-based single board computer to join the PowerPact3 family of 3U CompactPCI processors. This product is designed for demanding, high performance computing applications where size-, weight-, and power-constraints (SWAP) are critical to success. [See More]
- Computer Bus: CompactPCI; PCI-X; PMC Bus
- CPU Speed: ? to 1200
- Processor / CPU: Freescale QorIQ processor
- Main Memory: ? to 4000
from American Portwell Technology Inc.
Intel ® 845GV chipset supporting Intel ® Pentium ® 4 or Celeron ® processor based PICMG 64-bit Single board computer with DDR, VGA, Dual Gigabit Ethernet, Audio and USB 2.0 [See More]
- Computer Bus: PCI-X; USB
- Main Memory: 2000
- Processor / CPU: Intel Pentium 4; Pentium M; Intel Celeron D
- Ports: Serial Interface; Parallel Interface; USB; IrDa, GPI, GPO
from ELMA Electronic Inc.
One or two e600 cores running at 1GHz with : - L1 caches : 32KB Inst. and 32KB Data with parity. - 1MB of L2 integrated cache. The dual-core version supports Symmetric or Asymmetric. Multiprocessing operation. Up to 2*1-GByte SDRAM-DDR2 with ECC. 128-MByte soldered MirrorFlash, up to 4GB of Nand... [See More]
- Computer Bus: PCI (optional feature); PCI-X (optional feature); PCIe (optional feature)
- CPU Speed: 1000
- Processor / CPU: MPC8641 Processor
- Main Memory: 0 to 2000
from Tri Map International, Inc.
The XPT 6090 Single Board Computer · Dual IntelR XEON Processor. · Hyper-Threading technology. · E7501 Chipset. · PCI/ISA & PCI-X. · Dual Gigabit Ethernet. · Supports up to 8GB of DDR 200/266 memory. · Enhanced ATI Video. · Dual Ultra SCSI [See More]
- Computer Bus: ISA/EISA; PCI; PCI-X; Intel® E7501
- CPU Speed: 2800
- Processor / CPU: Intel® Xeon®
- Main Memory: 8000