from Knight Optical Ltd.
Cube polariser - Visible.6.3x6.3mm. Polarising beamsplitter cubes conveniently divide any beam into two polarised components. They also make excellent variable beamsplitters, particularly for sources such as lasers with polarised output, used with a half-wave plate to vary the incident polarisation... [See More]
- Optical Polarizer: Cube Polariser
- Polarizer Application: Visible
from Thorlabs, Inc.
The DPC5500 is an inline deterministic polarization controller that combines deterministic state of polarization control, high speed, low loss and high accuracy in a unique and unprecedented way. This polarization controller is comprised of our high speed, low loss IPM5300 polarimeter technology and... [See More]
- Optical Polarizer: Polarization Controller
- Wavelength Range: 1200 to 1700
- Polarizer Application: Infrared
- Beam Deviation: 3600 to 36000