Test Equipment Type:Other Fiber Optic Test Equipment Datasheets
from All-Spec Industries
"The Fluke Networks FT525 is a FiberInspector ™ Mini with cleaning kit that enables end-face inspection inside ports and on patch cords to ensure smooth, clean terminations. " [See More]
- Test Equipment: Mini Video Microscope
- Connector Type: NTSC
- Test Equipment Type: Hand Held
from M2 Optics, Inc.
FiberLab fiber network simulators and fiber latency solutions are available in any fiber type and length. They are available in standard fiber test boxes and use optical fiber spools for fiber network simulation. M2 Optics is proud to offer Draka fiber in our Fiber Lab 800 test boxes. Our portable,... [See More]
- Test Equipment: Fiber Test Box
- Connector Type: FC; LC; SC; ST
- Test Equipment Type: Bench Top
from Megladon Manufacturing Group, Ltd.
SM LGX Module Splitters. The compact, space saving design of Megladon's LGX SM splitters offers flexibility in FTTx and RFoG deployments. Megladon builds each splitter with superior physical and performance characteristics that have been proven reliable in a variety of field applications. Each... [See More]
- Test Equipment: Splitters
- Wavelength Range: 1260 to 1650
- Connector Type: Specified by client