20-10 Scratch / Dig Achromats Datasheets
from Edmund Optics Inc.
Achromatic doublet lenses consist of two optical components cemented together to form an achromatic doublet which is computer optimized to correct for on-axis spherical and chromatic aberrations. Our achromatic doublets are available with a single layer MgF2 coating or a broadband multi-layer... [See More]
- Surface Quality: 20-10 Scratch / Dig
- Center Thickness: 0.5000
- Focal Length: 1.5
- Edge Thickness: 0.8000
from Thorlabs, Inc.
At Thorlabs, we constantly reinforce our desire to serve at the pleasure of our customers. From this comes our desire to be connected to our industry in a way that far exceeds what would typically be expected of a vendor. Thorlabs lives this core principle by seeking to enhance, at every turn, the... [See More]
- Surface Quality: 10-5 Scratch / Dig (optional feature); 20-10 Scratch / Dig (optional feature); 40-20 Scratch / Dig (optional feature); 60-40 Scratch / Dig (optional feature)
- Lens Application: Infrared (optional feature); Visible (optional feature); Ultraviolet (optional feature)
- Achromat Type: Doublet (optional feature); Triplet (optional feature)
- Focal Length: -100 to 1000