Polyethylene Safety Gloves Datasheets
from RS Components, Ltd.
Grip It Oil C5 glove is made from HPPE (high performance polyethylene) and glass fibre. The glove includes a seamless knitted cut resistant liner with two layers of nitrile coating. Excellent grip, this glove is lightweight, flexible and comfortable. Not only does the glove provide you with... [See More]
- Material: Polyethylene; Glass Fibre, HPPE
- Application: Cut Resistant; Cut Resistant
from Liberty Glove & Safety, Inc.
- 13-gauge high-performance polyethylene fiber/shell- Highly cut resistant- White shell [See More]
- Material: Polyethylene
- Application: Cut Resistant
from U.S. Plastic Corporation
Green nitrile formulation with no inert filler for superior chemical resistance. Contains natural rubber proteins and is silicone free. Features a Z � pattern grip to provide an excellent grip even on hard to grasp materials. Ergonomic curved finger fit with tapered wrist. Case hardened... [See More]
- Material: Latex/Rubber; Nitrile; Polyethylene
- Industry: Building & Construction; Food; Labratory; Public Service; Utilities
- Application: Abrasion Resistant; Chemical; Waterproof