Polyethylene Safety Gloves Datasheets
from RS Components, Ltd.
Thin polyethylene with welded seams. Ambidextrous, fits either hand. Size: 9. Glove Type = Minimal Risk. European Safety Standard = EN1186. Number of Gloves = 100. Size = 9 - L. Glove Material = Polyethylene. Powdered = Powder-Free. Colour = Clear. Food Safe = Yes. Anti-Static = No [See More]
- Material: Polyethylene; Polyethylene
- Features: Disposable
from Liberty Glove & Safety, Inc.
- 13-gauge high-performance polyethylene fiber/shell- Highly cut resistant- White shell [See More]
- Material: Polyethylene
- Application: Cut Resistant
from U.S. Plastic Corporation
Green nitrile formulation with no inert filler for superior chemical resistance. Contains natural rubber proteins and is silicone free. Features a Z � pattern grip to provide an excellent grip even on hard to grasp materials. Ergonomic curved finger fit with tapered wrist. Case hardened... [See More]
- Material: Latex/Rubber; Nitrile; Polyethylene
- Industry: Building & Construction; Food; Labratory; Public Service; Utilities
- Application: Abrasion Resistant; Chemical; Waterproof