Power Generation Hydraulic Pumps Datasheets
from Dynex/Rivett Inc.
Dynex PF1000 Series pumps operate with higher volumetric efficiency than other hydraulic pump designs. These checkball pumps provide long life at pressures to 8,000 psi. They are used for the most critical applications, operating under harsh conditions with difficult duty cycles. The checkball... [See More]
- Industry: GeneralUse; Construction; Aerospace and Defense; MachineTool; Maritime; Mining; OEM; OilGasProduction; PowerGeneration; Hydraulic Test Stands
- Discharge Pressure: 8000.0
- Liquid Flow: 1.5 to 5.9
- Inlet Size: 1.000
from GPM, Inc.
Available flow rates 100-20000 GPM, 50-400 HP, discharge 3-12" [See More]
- Industry: Mining; PowerGeneration; PulpPaper
- Pump Type: Centrifugal; Hydraulic; Sump
- Media Temperature: 200
- Media: Abrasive; LiquidsSolids; Sludge; Slurry
from Sulzer Pumps, Inc.
The BBT/BBT-D 2 stage, radially split ISO 13709 / API 610 Type BB2 pumps offers the widest range of hydraulic performance in the industry. The BBT-D double suction impeller provides reduced NPSH3 for tough services in refineries and other critical applications. Main benefits. Centerline support for... [See More]
- Industry: OilGasProduction; Petrochemical or Hydrocarbon; PowerGeneration
- Discharge Pressure: 1440.0
- Liquid Flow: 10000.0 to 10126.6
- Discharge Size: 6.000 to 10.000