Duckbill Valves Check Valves Datasheets
from Beswick Engineering Co., Inc.
The check valve permits free flow in one direction and no (checked) flow in the opposite direction. This valve is specified in many applications because of its very low cracking pressure (typically less than 0.5 psig), its excellent repeatability, and leak-tight operation. The unique design of the... [See More]
- Valve Type: Duckbill; BackFlow
- Valve Size: 0.00 to 0.05
- Material Of Construction: BrassBronze; StainlessSteel (optional feature); Buna, EPDM, Viton, or Silicone seals
- Connection Description: Threaded; TubeFitting (optional feature); barbed or 10-32 threaded ports
from Flowrox Inc.
LarFlex elastomeric check valves can be used on all equipment as called out by engineers, in drawings, or contractor's requirements. Standard materials of construction are NSF61 Nitrile, Chlorobutyl, EPDM, Nitrile, hypalon or Neoprene and approved by the vendor. [See More]
- Valve Type: Duckbill
- Valve Size: 1.00 to 96.00
- Material Of Construction: Rubber
- Connection Description: BoltFlange