from Ark-Plas® Products, Inc.
All Ark-Plas ® Check Valve barbs are molded without a parting line. This means that every sealing surface on each barb is seamless all the way around, eliminating flash, or mold mismatch. Coupled with our high-quality manufacturing processes, a barb without a parting line helps to ensure a... [See More]
- Valve Type: Duckbill
- Valve Size: 0.12 to 0.19
- Material Of Construction: Kynar®
- Connection Description: TubeFitting; Barbed Fitting
from Beswick Engineering Co., Inc.
The check valve permits free flow in one direction and no (checked) flow in the opposite direction. This valve is specified in many applications because of its very low cracking pressure (typically less than 0.5 psig), its excellent repeatability, and leak-tight operation. The unique design of the... [See More]
- Valve Type: Duckbill; BackFlow
- Valve Size: 0.00 to 0.05
- Material Of Construction: BrassBronze; StainlessSteel (optional feature); Buna, EPDM, Viton, or Silicone seals
- Connection Description: Threaded; TubeFitting (optional feature); barbed or 10-32 threaded ports