Umbrella Check Valves Check Valves Datasheets
from Beswick Engineering Co., Inc.
Description: The CKVU series high flow check valve permits free flow in one direction and no flow (checked) in the opposite direction. This valve is specified in many applications because of its very low cracking pressure (typically less than 0.5 psig), its excellent repeatability, and leak-tight... [See More]
- Valve Type: Umbrella
- Connection Description: Threaded; 10-32
- Material Of Construction: BrassBronze; StainlessSteel
- Maximum Pressure: 250.00
from DFT Inc.
The ALC ® is an in-line, spring assisted, single guided "wafer" check valve designed to prevent "water hammer" and "reverse" flow. The lightweight compact design fits between mating flanges and meets API 594 Face-to-Face dimensions. The ALC ® is an easy to maintain check valve for... [See More]
- Valve Type: Lift Check; Umbrella; SevereService
- Valve Size: 10.00 to 24.00
- Material Of Construction: StainlessSteel (optional feature); Steel (optional feature); Exotic Metal (optional feature)
- Connection Description: BoltFlange; FaceSeal; Wafer RF/RTJ