Umbrella Check Valves Check Valves Datasheets
from Beswick Engineering Co., Inc.
This high flow check valve permits free flow in one direction and no flow (checked) in the opposite direction. This valve is specified in many applications because of its very low cracking pressure (typically less than 0.5 psig), its excellent repeatability, and leak-tight operation. The unique... [See More]
- Valve Type: Umbrella
- Valve Size: 0.19
- Material Of Construction: Brass / Bronze; Stainless Steel (optional feature); Silicone or EPDM Umbrella and Seals
- Connection Description: Threaded; 10-32 Threaded Inlet and Outlet Ports
from DFT Inc.
The ALC ® is an in-line, spring assisted, single guided "wafer" check valve designed to prevent "water hammer" and "reverse" flow. The lightweight compact design fits between mating flanges and meets API 594 Face-to-Face dimensions. The ALC ® is an easy to maintain check valve for... [See More]
- Valve Type: Lift Check; Umbrella; Severe Service
- Valve Size: 10.00 to 24.00
- Material Of Construction: Stainless Steel (optional feature); Steel (optional feature); Exotic Metal (optional feature)
- Connection Description: BoltFlange; Face Seal; Wafer RF/RTJ