from Beswick Engineering Co., Inc.
Beswick's miniature mixing diverting ball valve is an excellent choice for applications requiring a port selection valve. The MBVMD offers selection of port A or B, as well as a mixing position. Design offers compact size, light weight, and non-restricted flow, and is an outstanding choice for... [See More]
- Valve Type: Ball; Directional; Diverter; Hydraulic; Mixing
- Flow (Cv): 0.00 to 0.11
- Valve Size: 0.00 to 0.07
- Maximum Pressure: 0.00 to 250.00
from co-ax valves inc.
The valves are intended for installation in pipelines in accordance with the EC guideline 97/23/EC concerning pressure devices. The type of medium (chemical, abrasive, and corrosive effect) agreed with the order and the limit values of medium pressure and temperature according to the data sheet must... [See More]
- Valve Type: Injection; Solenoid; ControlValve; Drain; Hydraulic; Mixing; ShutOff; Coaxial Valve
- Flow (Cv): 0.00 to 5.50
- Valve Size: 0.59
- Maximum Pressure: 0.00 to 1500.00
from Parker Hannifin China
Parker's Hose Products Division supplies the light series ("L"), which conforms to the German DIN specification. The "L" series is available in both the ball nose and o-ring style. [See More]
- Valve Type: Solenoid; Mixing
- Connection Description: Threaded
- Valve Size: 0.50
from SAMSON Controls, Inc.
Temperature regulator with either mixing or flow-diverting valve. for installations which are heated or cooled with liquids. The regulators consist of an unbalanced three-way valve and a. control thermostat, comprising a temperature sensor, a set point. adjustment head with an excess temperature... [See More]
- Valve Type: Globe; Diverter (optional feature); Mixing (optional feature); Safety
- Maximum Pressure: 232.06 to 580.15
- Valve Size: 0.59 to 3.94
- Media Temperature: 14 to 662