Mixing Valves Air Valves Datasheets
from Beswick Engineering Co., Inc.
Beswick's miniature mixing diverting ball valve is an excellent choice for applications requiring a port selection valve. The MBVMD offers selection of port A or B, as well as a mixing position. Design offers compact size, light weight, and non-restricted flow, and is an outstanding choice for... [See More]
- Valve Type: Ball; Directional; Diverter; Hydraulic; Mixing
- Flow (Cv): 0.00 to 0.11
- Valve Size: 0.19
- Maximum Pressure: 0.00 to 250.00
from co-ax valves inc.
Function: pressure balanced 2/2 way direct acting coaxial valves, normally closed and normally open versions. Media: gaseous, liquid, gelatinous, highly viscous, pasty, contaminated, aggressive, coolant. Body Materials: aluminum, brass, galvanized steel, nickel plated brass, nickel plated steel,... [See More]
- Valve Type: Injection; Solenoid; ControlValve; Drain; Hydraulic; Mixing; ShutOff; Coaxial Valve
- Flow (Cv): 0.00 to 5.50
- Valve Size: 0.59
- Maximum Pressure: 0.00 to 1500.00
from SAMSON Controls, Inc.
Temperature regulator with either mixing or flow-diverting valve. for installations which are heated or cooled with liquids. The regulators consist of an unbalanced three-way valve and a. control thermostat, comprising a temperature sensor, a set point. adjustment head with an excess temperature... [See More]
- Valve Type: Globe; Diverter (optional feature); Mixing (optional feature); Safety
- Maximum Pressure: 232.06 to 580.15
- Valve Size: 0.59 to 3.94
- Media Temperature: 14 to 662