High Purity Gas Pressure Relief Valves Datasheets
from Beswick Engineering Co., Inc.
Beswick Miniature Back pressure Regulator (BPR) is a normally closed valve that senses and responds to changes in upstream pressure. Like a relief valve, it will open to vent excess pressures from the outlet port, when upstream pressure rises above the cracking pressure. Cracking pressure is... [See More]
- Media: Hydraulic; Air; Breathable; CompressedAir; Water; HotWater; ColdWater ; GroundWater; PotableWater; Wastewater; Gas; Gasoline or Diesel Fuel; HighPurity; LP Gas; NaturalGas
- Maximum Pressure: 0.00 to 500.00
- Valve Size: 0.19
- Controlled Pressure Range: 10.00 to 450.00
from co-ax valves inc.
Function: pressure balanced pressure limitation valve, externally controlled or direct acting. Media: gaseous, liquid, highly viscous, contaminated. Body Materials: brass, aluminum, stainless steel, galvanized steel. Options: SAE connection, safety valve, mounting, special voltage, coil M 12 x 1,... [See More]
- Media: Hydraulic; Air; Breathable; CompressedAir; Water; HotWater; ColdWater ; GroundWater; PotableWater; SaltWater; Wastewater; HighPurity (optional feature); SpecialtyCorrosive (optional feature); Steam (optional feature)
- Maximum Pressure: 72.52 to 1740.45
- Valve Size: 0.59
- Controlled Pressure Range: 72.52 to 1740.45
from Emerson Automation Solutions – TESCOM Regulators, Valves & Systems
TESCOM ™ Compact Panel is a central gas supply unit for the pressure control of analytical gases in laboratory facilities. Depending on the requirements, these units switch over to a spare cylinder to enable an uninterrupted gas supply. The use of contact gauges allows the monitoring of empty... [See More]
- Media: Gas; HighPurity; SpecialtyCorrosive
- Maximum Pressure: 2900.00 to 4350.00
- Valve Size: 0.25
- Controlled Pressure Range: 44.00 to 508.00
from OMEGA Engineering, Inc.
The R44 Series are industrial pressure regulators for use with compressed air and inert gases such as carbon dioxide, argon helium, krypton, neon nitrogen and xenon. The R83 models are for primary high pressure regulation, while the R44 models are for secondary low pressure regulation. These... [See More]
- Media: Gas; HighPurity; CO2
- Maximum Pressure: 250.00
- Valve Size: 1.50
- Controlled Pressure Range: 1.00 to 175.00
from WEH Technologies Inc.
Vacuum pressure relief module for vacuum pump protection. The vacuum pressure relief module is used to protect the vacuum pump from excess pressure. Even in cases of rapid pressure rises (up to 4,350 psi) the vacuum pressure relief module protects the vacuum pump and its peripherals effectively. If... [See More]
- Media: Air; Gas; HighPurity
- Maximum Pressure: 2.90
- Valve Size: 0.47
- Connection Description: Threaded; ClampFlange
from Equilibar, LLC.
Precision Back Pressure Regulator for Hygienic Service. For gas, liquid and mixed phase processes. Wide Range of working Pressures and Flows. Rugged 316 stainless steel Bar Stock Design with no Welded Fittings. Hygienic: No Crevices, <32Ra Finish. 3 Piece Low Dead Volume Design. Ports are the... [See More]
- Media: Hydraulic; Air; Breathable; CompressedAir; Water; HotWater; ColdWater ; GroundWater; PotableWater; SaltWater; Wastewater; Gas; Gasoline or Diesel Fuel; HighPurity; LP Gas; NaturalGas; SourGas; SpecialtyCorrosive; PowderSolids (optional feature); Steam
- Maximum Pressure: 0.00 to 150.00
- Valve Size: 0.50
- Controlled Pressure Range: 0.00 to 150.00
from SAMSON Controls, Inc.
The excess pressure valves consisting of a valve and an actuator. control the pressure upstream of the valve to an adjustable set. point. The medium pressure to be kept constant is transmitted. over a control line to the diaphragm of the actuator and the. valve plug. Special features. •... [See More]
- Media: Water; HotWater; ColdWater ; Gas; HighPurity (optional feature)
- Maximum Pressure: 232.06 to 580.15
- Valve Size: 4.92 to 9.84
- Controlled Pressure Range: 0.73 to 36.26