Rubber Pressure Relief Valves Datasheets
from DK-LOK U.S.A.
Up to 6000psig (413bar). Up to 204 ℃ (400 ℉). SS316. Cracking pressure 50 to 6000psing (3.4 to 413bar). DK-LOK OD 1/4 - 1/2 inch. Pipe thread 1/4 - 1/2 inch [See More]
- Primary Material: Stainless Steel; PP; Rubber (optional feature); Vitron (optional EPDM and BUNA N)
- Maximum Pressure: 3000.00
- Valve Size: 0.19
- Controlled Pressure Range: 0.00 to 3000.00
from Red Valve Company, Inc.
The Red Valve Series RSR Pressure Relief Valve is designed specifically for slurry applications. It is a reliable relief valve available for slurry service, venting surge pressures in the system, or to maintain system pressure. The valve operates very simply – making use of a spring loaded... [See More]
- Primary Material: Ductile Iron; Rubber; Sleeve Options: Gum Rubber, EPDM, Neoprene, Hypalon, Buna-N, Viton
- Maximum Pressure: 0.00 to 150.00
- Valve Size: 1.00 to 12.00
- Connection Description: BoltFlange