Vacuum / Absolute Pressure Regulators Air Pressure Regulators Datasheets
from Beswick Engineering Co., Inc.
The VRD-ANB-CD vacuum regulator sets an industry standard for both miniaturization and light weight. It designed to control output vacuum from 0 psig to full vacuum. It is particularly useful when space and weight are critical. The VRD weighs approx. 25 grams in brass and stainless steel. Both the... [See More]
- Regulator Type: VacuumAbsolute; Single-Stage Diaphragm Vacuum Regulator
- Maximum Pressure: 0.00 to 14.70
- Valve Size: 0.19
- Vacuum Control: -0.01 to 25.85
from Tescom-Emerson Process Management
TESCOM ™ DA Series absolute pressure reducing regulator designed with an elastomeric diaphragm, provides accuracy to +/- 0.1 PSIG [0.007 bar]. This regulator may be used to reduce pressure from a supply source up to 4500 PSIG [310 bar] into a vacuum environment. Ideal for use in... [See More]
- Regulator Type: PressureReducing; VacuumAbsolute
- Maximum Pressure: 4500.00
- Valve Size: 0.25
- Vacuum Control: -712.61 to 1.97
from Kelly Pneumatics, Inc.
Kelly Pneumatics, Inc. offers a reduced cost, single-valve design, Electronic Precision Pressure Regulator with (PID) control circuitry. Designed specifically for high volume flow rates, this regulator precisely sustains both positive and negative outlet pressures, even during dynamic changes in... [See More]
- Regulator Type: VacuumAbsolute
- Maximum Pressure: -14.70 to 98.00
from Vogtlin Massflow USA
The new electronic red-y smart pressure controllers combine the reliable technology our of thermal mass flow controllers with electronic pressure control.The devices automatically control a predefined process pressure and at the same time measure and/or limit the flow rate.On-the-fly switching... [See More]
- Regulator Type: BackPressure; PressureReducing; VacuumAbsolute; Pressure and Flow Regulator
- Maximum Pressure: 0.00 to 160.00
- Valve Size: 0.50
- Features: Breathable; Pressure or Flow Control. Customer Selectable. Up to 460 SLPM.