Gasoline / Diesel Fuel Gas Pressure Regulators Datasheets
from Beswick Engineering Co., Inc.
Beswick Miniature Back pressure Regulator (BPR) is a normally closed valve that senses and responds to changes in upstream pressure. Like a relief valve, it will open to vent excess pressures from the outlet port, when upstream pressure rises above the cracking pressure. Cracking pressure is... [See More]
- Media: Gas; Gasoline or Diesel Fuel; HighPurity; LP Gas; NaturalGas
- Valve Size: 0.06
- Regulator: BackPressure
- Controlled Pressure Range: 10.00 to 450.00
from co-ax valves inc.
The valves are intended for installation in pipelines in accordance with the EC guideline 97/23/EC concerning pressure devices. The type of medium (chemical, abrasive, and corrosive effect) agreed with the order and the limit values of medium pressure and temperature according to the data sheet must... [See More]
- Media: Gas; Gasoline or Diesel Fuel; HighPurity (optional feature); LP Gas; NaturalGas; SpecialtyCorrosive (optional feature)
- Valve Size: 0.31
- Regulator: PressureReducing
- Controlled Pressure Range: 0.00 to 3000.00