from ALMATEC Maschinenbau GmbH
The E-Series represents the latest generation of plastic air-operated double diaphragm pumps made in solid design. Compared to the predecessor A-Series the following advantages are especially to mention: further increased pump safety due to innovative ring-tightening structure. increased capacity. [See More]
- Media: Acids; Chemicals; Coolants; Combustible; Corrosive; Gasoline or Diesel Fuel; Hazardous; HighViscosity; Liquids; LiquidsSolids; Lubricants; Oil; PotableWater; SaltWater; WasteWater
- Inlet Size: 0.250
- Liquid Flow: 4.0
- Discharge Size: 0.250
from Graco Inc.
High flow rate, lube free operation, epoxy coated air section [See More]
- Media: Acids; Chemicals; Corrosive; HighViscosity; Liquids; LiquidsSolids; Lubricants; Oil; Sludge; WasteWater
- Discharge Pressure: 120.0
- Liquid Flow: 100.0
- Inlet Size: 1.500
from Haskel International, Inc.
Haskel air driven liquid pumps work on an automatic reciprocating differential area principle that uses a large area drive piston connected to a smaller area hydraulic piston/plunger to convert compressed air power into hydraulic power. The nominal ratio between the area of the air drive piston and... [See More]
- Media: Acids; Chemicals; Combustible; Corrosive; Gasoline or Diesel Fuel; GroundWater; Hazardous; Liquids; Lubricants; Oil; PotableWater
- Inlet Size: 1.250
- Discharge Pressure: 10000.0
- Discharge Size: 0.750
from Warren Rupp, Inc.
Air powered, no lube, non-stall design, handles up to nearly 2" solids [See More]
- Media: Chemicals; Corrosive; HighViscosity; Liquids; LiquidsSolids; Oil; SaltWater; Sewage; Sludge; Slurry; WasteWater; Thermoplastics
- Discharge Pressure: 125.0
- Liquid Flow: 140.0
- Inlet Size: 2.000