Key and Pin Ball Splines Datasheets
from THK America, Inc.
This Ball Spline has no angular backlash to increase the rigidity by providing a preload with one spline nut since the spline shaft has 3 crests equidistantly arranged at 120 degrees on the circumference, each held by 2 rows (6 rows in total) of balls under a load. The spline nut can be attached to... [See More]
- Mounting Options: Key and Pin
- Spline Nut Overall Length: 6.3
- O.D. Spline Shaft Diameter: 3.94
- Spline Nut Outer Diameter: 7.68
from Nook Industries, Inc.
PowerTorq ™ Ball Splines are convenient and efficient devices that allow friction free linear motion while transmitting torque. Because of their reliability and high efficiency, they are utilized to replace conventional splines. In a ball spline assembly, recirculating bearing balls carry the... [See More]
- Mounting Options: Key and Pin (optional feature)
- O.D. Spline Shaft Diameter: 0.3750
- Inner Race Length: 24
- Spline Nut Overall Length: 1.67