Laboratory Controller Flow Controllers Datasheets
from Acro Associates, Inc.
Acro's Acrosense ™ Fluid Control Platform offers engineers the ability to quickly design, prototype and integrate fluid components used for developing medical device and bioprocessing systems. Our patent-pending technology consists of several preconfigured boards that enable basic to... [See More]
- Controller Type: Laboratory; Valve Controller
- Features: Multi-Function; Rate Indication/ Control; PC-Based
- Control: PID
- Form Factor: Board
from Florite International, Inc.
The 900 Series is an economic one loop microcomputer-based instrument incorporating user selectable digital and analog inputs, as well as analog and relay outputs. Other 900 Series features include .005% high accuracy PID, batch, and dose control functions. Additionally, the 900 Series encompasses... [See More]
- Controller Type: Laboratory
- Features: PLC; Multi-Function; Datalogger; Is a Chart Recorder; Rate Indication/ Control; Totalizing (Length or Roll Diameter) Indication/ Control
- Control: Limit; Linear; Feedforward; PID
- Form Factor: Board (optional feature); Chassis; Rack; Stand-Alone; Wall Mount