Rate Indication / Control Level Controllers Datasheets
from Florite International, Inc.
The 900 Series is an economic one loop microcomputer-based instrument incorporating user selectable digital and analog inputs, as well as analog and relay outputs. Other 900 Series features include .005% high accuracy PID, batch, and dose control functions. Additionally, the 900 Series encompasses... [See More]
- Features: PLC; Multi-Function; Datalogger; Is a Chart Recorder; Rate Indication/ Control; Totalizing (Length or Roll Diameter) Indication/ Control
- Control: Limit; Linear; Feedforward; PID
- Controller Type: Batch; Flow; Laboratory; Pressure
- Form Factor: Board (optional feature); Chassis; Rack; Stand-Alone; Wall Mount
from US Water Systems, Inc.
The PS-202 allows for continuous and simultaneous monitoring and control of TDS levels on two water lines. FEATURES. Simultaneously monitors and controls the TDS levels of two water lines (e.g., the feed water and product water) for high output commercial systems. Large, bright L.E.D. displays. An... [See More]
- Features: Rate Indication/ Control
- Control: Limit
- Controller Type: Flow
- Form Factor: Chassis