Rack Mount Level Controllers Datasheets
from ACT Sensors/Advanced Control Technology, Inc.
Multifunction, controls liquid levels in up to four tanks w/ single control [See More]
- Form Factor: Rack; Snap Track Available
- Type: AC Voltage
- Control: Limit
- Control Signal: Analog Voltage Output; Switched Output
from Florite International, Inc.
The 900 Series is an economic one loop microcomputer-based instrument incorporating user selectable digital and analog inputs, as well as analog and relay outputs. Other 900 Series features include .005% high accuracy PID, batch, and dose control functions. Additionally, the 900 Series encompasses... [See More]
- Form Factor: Board (optional feature); Chassis; Rack; Stand-Alone; Wall Mount
- Control: Limit; Linear; Feedforward; PID
- Controller Type: Batch; Flow; Laboratory; Pressure
- Features: PLC; Multi-Function; Datalogger; Is a Chart Recorder; Rate Indication/ Control; Totalizing (Length or Roll Diameter) Indication/ Control
from Hoyt Electrical Instrument Works, Inc.
These LEVEL CONTROLLERS can be used for all types of non-flammable liquids with the use of probes which are generally made of stainless steel. For very corrosive liquids, other more resistant materials are used or for even the most caustic materials, may we suggest having a look at our SC30 and 40... [See More]
- Form Factor: Rack
- Features: Multi-Function
- Control: Limit; PID
- Interface: Switches