from Linseis Inc.
The model L81 Research Balance is a well proofen Thermal Balance, which is built up very robust with large possible sample sizes of 25 gram / 3 ml sample volume. This balance series can be used for many different furnace types from low temperatures -150°C up to +2400°C. The Balance is built... [See More]
- Thermal Analyzer Type: Differential Thermal Analysis (optional feature); Thermal Gravimetric Analyzer
- Properties Measured: Change Of Weight
- Calorimeter Type: Differential Scanning Calorimeter; 0
- Temperature Range: 20 to 1500
from Shimadzu Scientific Instruments, Inc.
If flexibility and high performance is key to your application needs, then the new DTG-60/60H is the instrument for you! The DTG series provides simultaneous differential thermal (DT) and thermogravimetric (TG) data, thus saving time on analysis and sample preparation. As in DSC, the TA-60WS thermal... [See More]
- Thermal Analyzer Type: Differential Thermal Analysis
- Temperature Range: 25 to 1100
- Properties Measured: Melting Point, Temperature, Weight
- Accuracy: 1.00E-3
from ULVAC Technologies, Inc.
Multi-task control and analysis using up to 6 modules [See More]
- Thermal Analyzer Type: Dilatometer; Differential Thermal Analysis; Magnetic Measurement
- Thermal Analyzer Performance Specs: Data Sampling Rate: 0.1 s/data - 999 s/data
- Properties Measured: 24 Types of Thermal Analysis Modules
- Features: Programmable Heating