Differential Thermal Analyzer (DTA) Calorimeters and Thermal Analyzers Datasheets
from Linseis Inc.
The Differential Thermal Analysis is the most common thermal analysis method due to its wide range of information provided. The Linseis high temperature DTA PT 1600 is designed to deliver highest calorimetric sensitivity, short time constants and a condensation free sample chamber. These features... [See More]
- Thermal Analyzer Type: Differential Thermal Analysis
- Features: Cooling (optional feature); Programmable Heating; Atmosphere Control; Temperature Control; Coupled with a Mass Spectrometer; Coupled with a FTIR Spectrometer
- Temperature Range: -150 to 2400
- Remote Interface: Computer Interface; Special requirements such as modem, RF transmitter, etc.; Application Software Included.
from Rigaku Corporation
The design emphasis for the Thermo Plus TG-DTA series is on compactness and functionality. The basic unit is modular in design to allow flexible installation in various environments. The balance mechanism employs a triple-coil system for more precise differential compensation. These expert systems... [See More]
- Thermal Analyzer Type: Differential Thermal Analysis; Thermal Gravimetric Analyzer
- Thermal Analyzer Performance Specs: Weight
- Temperature Range: ? to 1500
- Features: Cooling; Temperature Control
from ULVAC Technologies, Inc.
Multi-task control and analysis using up to 6 modules [See More]
- Thermal Analyzer Type: Dilatometer; Differential Thermal Analysis; Magnetic Measurement
- Thermal Analyzer Performance Specs: Data Sampling Rate: 0.1 s/data - 999 s/data
- Properties Measured: 24 Types of Thermal Analysis Modules
- Features: Programmable Heating