from Linseis Inc.
The Economy Dilatometer series L76 was developed to be used for CTE measurements in ceramics industries, like Brick and Tile industry, Porcelain industries and industries manufacturing building materials. It is widely used for quality control purposes in ceramics and in metal industries. The... [See More]
- Thermal Analyzer Type: Dilatometer
- Temperature Range: 20 to 1000
- Properties Measured: CTE, Tg, Length vs Temperature
- Thermal Analyzer Performance Specs: Quenching Option, Glaze Test With Steeger Equipment, Automatic Sample Length
from ULVAC Technologies, Inc.
Multi-task control and analysis using up to 6 modules [See More]
- Thermal Analyzer Type: Dilatometer; Differential Thermal Analysis; Magnetic Measurement
- Thermal Analyzer Performance Specs: Data Sampling Rate: 0.1 s/data - 999 s/data
- Properties Measured: 24 Types of Thermal Analysis Modules
- Features: Programmable Heating