from Linseis Inc.
The model L81 Research Balance is a well proofen Thermal Balance, which is built up very robust with large possible sample sizes of 25 gram / 3 ml sample volume. This balance series can be used for many different furnace types from low temperatures -150°C up to +2400°C. The Balance is built... [See More]
- Thermal Analyzer Type: Differential Thermal Analysis (optional feature); Thermal Gravimetric Analyzer
- Properties Measured: Change Of Weight
- Calorimeter Type: Differential Scanning Calorimeter; 0
- Temperature Range: 20 to 1500
from Shimadzu Scientific Instruments, Inc.
Precise Measurements to 1 µg * Efficient Evolved Gas Analysis * Increased Functionality: The TGA-51/51H Analyzes Up To 10 Grams of Sample While Maintaining Precision in the µg Range * A wide selection of gas atmosphere from air, inert gas, reactive gas including hydrogen to vacuum * Extensive... [See More]
- Thermal Analyzer Type: Thermal Gravimetric Analyzer
- Temperature Range: 25 to 1000
- Properties Measured: Weight
- Accuracy: 1.00E-3