Switch / Relay Input Pressure Controllers Datasheets
from Florite International, Inc.
The 900 Series is an economic one loop microcomputer-based instrument incorporating user selectable digital and analog inputs, as well as analog and relay outputs. Other 900 Series features include .005% high accuracy PID, batch, and dose control functions. Additionally, the 900 Series encompasses... [See More]
- Type: DC Voltage Inputs; Current Loop (Transmitter) Excitation; Resistive/ Potentiometer Inputs; Switch / Relay Input; Frequency Inputs; Serial / Digital Input; Fieldbus / Network Input; Screw Terminal
- Control: Limit; Linear; Feedforward; PID
- Controller Type: Laboratory
- Features: PLC; Multi-Function; Datalogger; Is a Chart Recorder; Rate Indication/ Control; Totalizing (Length or Roll Diameter) Indication/ Control
from Johnson Controls, Inc.
These pressure controls open or close electrical circuits from a change in operating air pressure. R to Y terminals make (cut-in) on pressure rise. [See More]
- Type: Switch / Relay Input
- Form Factor: Universal Mounting Bracket
- Control: Limit
- Control Signal: Switched Output