from GE Analytical Instruments
The Sievers 500 RL On-Line Total Organic Carbon (TOC) Analyzer is a reagentless analyzer designed for continuous monitoring of organics in ultrapure water for pharmaceutical, microelectronics, and power applications. The Sievers 500 RL provides the superior analytical accuracy and performance found... [See More]
- Computer Interface: Computer Interface; Serial; Parallel; Application Software Included.
- Analytes Measured: Total Organic Carbon
- Analysis Method: UV Persulfate
- Detector Type: Membrane Conductometric
from O. I. Analytical
Configurable for laboratory or process analysis [See More]
- Computer Interface: Computer Interface; Serial; Parallel; Special requirements such as modem, RF transmitter, etc.; Application Software Included.
- Analytes Measured: Total Organic Carbon; Total Carbon; Total Inorganic Carbon; Non-Purgeable Organic Carbon; Purgeable Organic Carbon (optional feature); Total Nitrogen
- Analysis Method: Combustion
- Detector Type: NDIR