Parallel Interface Total Organic Carbon (TOC) Analyzers Datasheets
from GE Analytical Instruments
The Sievers ® 5310 C Laboratory TOC Analyzer, another member of the Sievers 900 Series, was also developed specifically for drinking water applications. The 5310 C has an analytical range of 30 parts-per-trillion to 50 parts-per-million and utilizes SM 5310 C for USEPA compliance monitoring of... [See More]
- Computer Interface: Computer Interface; Serial; Parallel; Application Software Included.
- Analytes Measured: Total Organic Carbon
- Analysis Method: UV Persulfate
- Detector Type: Membrane Conductometric
from O. I. Analytical
Configurable for laboratory or process analysis [See More]
- Computer Interface: Computer Interface; Serial; Parallel; Special requirements such as modem, RF transmitter, etc.; Application Software Included.
- Analytes Measured: Total Organic Carbon; Total Carbon; Total Inorganic Carbon; Non-Purgeable Organic Carbon; Purgeable Organic Carbon (optional feature); Total Nitrogen
- Analysis Method: Combustion
- Detector Type: NDIR