Chlorophyll / Algal Pigments Water Quality Testing Instruments Datasheets
from Measurement Specialties, Inc.
Description: Multiparameter water-quality multiprobes measure your choice of temperature, dissolved oxygen, conductivity, pH, turbidity, and 18 other parameters – all-in-one package that delivers data in the toughest field conditions. Our multiprobes are known worldwide for ease of use,... [See More]
- Water Quality Parameters: Water Quality Measurement Instrument; pH; Measures ORP/Redox; Measures Conductivity / Dissolved Solids; Suspended Solids; Turbidity; DissolvedO2; Oil/Water; Chlorophyll / Algal Pigments
- pH range: 0.0 to 14
- Form Factor: Hand Held ; In-situ / Field; Cellular or Satellite Telemetry in a Turn-Key Package
- Accuracy: 0.2000
from RODI Systems Corp.
96mm x 96mm (1/4 DIN) housing [See More]
- Water Quality Parameters: Water Quality Measurement Instrument; Chlorophyll / Algal Pigments
- Chlorophyll Measurement: 0.0 to 20
- Form Factor: Panel
- Instrument Specific Features: Automatic Temperature Compensation; Controller Functionality