Applications:Other Industrial Gases Datasheets
from Linde North America, Inc.
Boron Trifluoride ( 10BF3) proportional counters are largely sensitive to thermal neutrons. Typical applications include: Thermal Neutron Diffraction, Spectroscopy, Density Gauges, and Neutron Monitoring. Compared to 3He, 10B has a lower cross section for thermal neutrons, making 10BF3 detectors... [See More]
- Application / Function: Specialty Application; Thermal Neutron Diffraction, Spectroscopy, Density Gauges, and Neutron Monitoring.
- Composition: Trace Gas
- Industrial Gases: Boron Trichloride
- Concentration: 99.99
from 3M Electronics Design & Manufacturing
3 M ™ PFG-3218, or octofluoropropane (C3F8), is high molecular weight perfluorocarbon gas which can be used as a drop-in replacement for C2F6 in chemical vapor deposition (CVD) chamber cleaning. 3M PFG-3218 is used to clean dielectric film build-up from chemical vapor deposition chambers. [See More]
- Application / Function: Semiconductor; Specialty Application; CVD Cleaning
- Composition: Pure
- Industrial Gases: Octofluoropropane
- Concentration: 99.96
from United Refrigeration, Inc.
R-134a: An HFC refrigerant with similar properties to R-12. It has become the new industry standard for automotive air conditioning, refrigerator and freezer appliances, and many other self-contained high and medium temperature refrigeration applications. Application Temperature Range: R-134a... [See More]
- Application / Function: Specialty Application; Refrigerant