Halogens and Halides:Other Industrial Gases Datasheets
from Linde North America, Inc.
Argon fluoride gas mixtures are used in 193 nm lithography applications, usually in conjunction with an inert gas mixture. Advanced manufacturing processes ensure consistency of product with purity specifications exceeding the industry requirements . SPC/SQC production systems ensure product... [See More]
- Industrial Gases: Argon Flouride
- Composition: Mixture
- Application / Function: Specialty Application; Lithography
- Product Form: Bulk Gaseous
from Mil-Ram Technology, Inc.
Calibration Gas Kits and Replacement Gas Bottles. Kits include cal cup, hose, gas bottle, regulator and carry case [See More]
- Industrial Gases: Bromine
- Composition: Trace Gas
- Application / Function: Calibration Gas / Gas Standard
- Concentration: 5.00E-4
from Kin-Tek Laboratories Inc.
Used for generating low to moderate concentrations of high vapor pressure compounds such as Cl2, NO2, and NH3. Typical emission rate is sub-ppm to 2.5 ppm, depending on the compound. and the operating temperature. This type of tube is also used for field service where higher operating temperatures... [See More]
- Industrial Gases: Allyl chloride
- Composition: Pure
- Application / Function: Calibration Gas / Gas Standard; Laboratory / Analytical
- Product Form: Liquid