from Grainger Industrial Supply
Ammonium Phosphate, Dibasic, ACS, CAS Number 7783-28-0, Molecular Weight 132.06, Chemical Formula (NH4)2HPO4, Container Size 500g, Container Material Poly, Shipping Restrictions CHEMICAL NOT REGULATED FOR TRANSPORT [See More]
- Chemical Name: Ammonium Phosphate, Dibasic, ACS
- Chemical Formula: (NH4)2HPO4
from Hamilton Co.
The DURACAL pH buffer family offers the advantages of high stability, high resistance against contamination, easy handling, and long lifetime. Additionally, DURACAL buffers provide features that are common to Secondary Reference Solutions, namely low uncertainty, and a documented traceability to... [See More]
- Type: Other; Buffer
- Chemical Name: Hydrochloric Acid, and di-Potassoum Hydrogen Phosphate
- Acids: All Inorganic Acids; Hydrochloric Acid (HCl)
- Chemical Formula: HCl, K2HPO4
from American Radiolabeled Chemicals, Inc.
Concentration: 10 mCi/ml. Specific Activity: 3000 Ci/mmol (111 TBq/mmol). Molecular Weight: 174.18. Solvent: Buffered solution. Synonym: Dipotassium hydrogen phosphate [33P] [See More]
- Chemical Name: Dipotassium hydrogen phosphate [33P]
- Chemical Formula: K2HPO4
from Chemical Strategies, Inc.
Chemical Strategies offers over 3,000 products by JT Baker. If you are unable to locate a chemical you need, our sales department can custom source any needed materials for you directly. [See More]