from Leading Edge Metals and Alloys, Inc.
Offering extremely high initial permeability, HyMu 80 ®1 is a nickel-iron alloy containing molybdenum. Uses include transformer cores, telephony and recording devices. [See More]
- Applications: Electronics or semiconductors; HV / Electrical
- Shape / Form: Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes (optional feature); Plate (optional feature); Sheet (optional feature); Wire (optional feature); Bar Stock (optional feature)
- Type: Miscellaneous Ferrous Alloy; Soft Magnetic Alloy
- Thickness: 1.00E-3 to 2
from Loos & Co., Inc.
Packaging. Standard packaging is intended for use with commercial lashers such as Class C and D. Loos & Co. Inc. stocks straight hub coils as listed below.We do offer tapered hub coils as well. All Loos & Co. Inc. lashing wire is packaged with plastic ties. We believe this offers the most... [See More]
- Applications: HV / Electrical; Telecom; Lashing Wire
- Specifications & Grades: AISI; RUS Accepted
- Type: Stainless
- Shape / Form: Wire