Electrical / HV Parts Ferrous Metals and Iron Alloys Datasheets
from Leading Edge Metals & Alloys, Inc.
Offering extremely high initial permeability, HyMu 80 ®1 is a nickel-iron alloy containing molybdenum. Uses include transformer cores, telephony and recording devices. [See More]
- Applications: Electronics or semiconductors; HV / Electrical
- Shape / Form: Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes (optional feature); Bar Stock (optional feature); Wire (optional feature); Plate (optional feature); Sheet (optional feature)
- Type: Miscellaneous Ferrous Alloy; Soft Magnetic Alloy
- Thickness: 1.00E-3 to 2
from Ulbrich Stainless Steels & Special Metals, Inc.
Nitronic® 33 is a low nickel austenitic stainless steel having an annealed yield strength twice that of 304. Better resistance to stress corrosion cracking than 304. Low magnetic permeability even after severe cold working. [See More]
- Applications: Abrasion Resistant; Biomaterial; HV / Electrical; Pressure Vessel (PVQ); Cryogenic Tanks Valves, Piping, Flanges, Structural Supports, Racks, and Wear Plates, MRI Scanner Supports
- Specifications & Grades: ASTM / ASME; UNS
- Type: Stainless
- Shape / Form: Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes; Coil Stock; Foil; Wire; Wire - Profile, Round, Flat; Ribbon; Strip
from Loos & Co., Inc.
Packaging. Standard packaging is intended for use with commercial lashers such as Class C and D. Loos & Co. Inc. stocks straight hub coils as listed below.We do offer tapered hub coils as well. All Loos & Co. Inc. lashing wire is packaged with plastic ties. We believe this offers the most... [See More]
- Applications: HV / Electrical; Telecom; Lashing Wire
- Specifications & Grades: AISI; RUS Accepted
- Type: Stainless
- Shape / Form: Wire